If you are a Yemeni citizen planning to visit Oman, there are a few things that you need to have planned ahead of time, such as airline tickets, transportation, accommodations, and so on. However, perhaps the most important requirement is obtaining a visa so that you can enter the country of Oman.
Thankfully, our step by step post will guide you through the requirements, process, and application to getting an Oman visa for Yemen citizens. It only takes one hour to fill out the online application, and applicants can expect to receive a response usually within 24 hours.
Do Yemeni Citizens Need a Visa for Oman?
Yes, Yemeni citizens are required to have a visa before they can enter the country of Oman. Yemeni travelers have the unique option of applying for a simplified visa, called an Oman evisa (electronic visa), if they have a Residence Permit from a GCC Country. The GCC Countries are Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.Apply for eVisa now
Oman eVisa Requirements for Yemeni Citizens
Before applying for an Omani evisa for Yemeni citizens, it is important to gather the documents that you will need for the application. These include but are not limited to:
- Passport – it is mandatory for all Yemeni citizens to have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the time that they enter the country of Oman.
- Passport details — Aside from having a valid passport, applicants will also need to provide key details such as their passport serial number, expiration date, nationality, and so on.
- A recent digital photo –It is necessary to have at least one digital photo of you (the traveler) that was taken in the last 6 months. Please make sure that the photo is clearly visible and in color. The file size must be no more than 512 KB.
- Email address — Once you have completed your Oman eVisa application for Yemen citizens, please be sure to have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
- A form of payment — Finally, you must have a form of payment (such as a debit or credit card) in order to pay for your Oman visa.
Please note that you may be required to provide additional documentation, such as a copy of your GCC country visa; basic travel itinerary; bank statements, travel and/or health insurance, proof of accommodation and/or airline tickets, reference letters, or other documents.
How to Apply for an Oman eVisa from Yemen?
If you would like to obtain a visa for Oman from Yemen, you must first meet the basic requirements. These include having at least 6 months validity in your passport; compiling all of the required documents (such as a photocopy of your passport, a copy of your GCC permit, a digital photo, etc.); and having a valid form of payment.
After gathering the required items, travelers can start to apply for their Omani visa by going to the online application form.
How Long Does it Take to Get a Visa for Oman from Yemen?
The process of applying for an Oman visa for Yemen passport holders will take less than one hour to complete. Applicants can expect to hear a decision within 24 hours after submitting the application, although it may take a bit more time during high tourist seasons or when demand is greater.
Oman Embassies in Yemen
There is one Oman embassy in Yemen’s capital, Sana’a. The official address is Al-Haboob Corp Street, Sub Baghdad Street, P. O. Box No 105, Sana’a, Yemen. The current ambassador is Bader bin Mohamed bin Bader Al Manthri.
If you are planning to apply for an Oman visa, have questions about the Oman tourist evisa requirements from Yemen, or need to find out what citizens from other countries need to visit Oman, check out the specific Oman eVisa requirements before applying online for the relevant travel authorization.