Oman eVisa for Taiwanese Citizens
Apply online for the Oman Online Visa from the Taiwan
If you are a Taiwanese passport holder who wishes to travel to Oman, there are a few requirements that you must adhere to in order to secure your Oman visa. The process of applying for an Oman visa is quick and simple, and in most cases, you can expect to receive your visa in under 24 hours.
If you are looking for more information on how to get an Oman eVisa for Taiwanese citizens, the documents needed, and the process, we have prepared a step by step guide below.
Do Taiwanese Citizens Need a Visa for Oman?
Yes, an Oman visa is required for Taiwan passport holders (Taiwanese citizens). Taiwanese travelers can take advantage of the Oman Government’s eVisa program, which allows you to apply for an electronic visa from the comfort of your own home. There is no need to spend time gathering paperwork, visiting an embassy, or having a face-to-face interview in order to be granted an Omani visa.
Oman eVisa Requirements for Taiwanese Citizens
There are a handful of Oman tourist eVisa requirements that are expected from Taiwanese travelers. You must have the following documents in order to submit the application. Here is a step-by-step guide on the main requirements:
- Passport: it is mandatory for all Taiwanese passport holders to have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity from the time that they enter the country of Oman.
- Passport details: Aside from having a valid passport, you will also need to provide details such as your passport number, expiration date, nationality, and so on. It is recommended to keep this information close by so that you can have easy access while filling out the application.
- Email address: Once you have completed your Oman eVisa application for Taiwanese citizens, please be sure to have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
- A recent digital photo: It is necessary to have at least one digital photo of you (the traveler) that was taken in the last 6 months.
- A form of payment: Finally, you must have a form of payment (such as a debit card or a credit card) in order to pay for your Oman visa.
How to Apply for an Oman eVisa from Taiwan?
Applying for an Oman visa from Taiwan is simple and easy. All you have to do is fill out the online application form with your personal information, passport details, and travel itinerary. The application takes approximately 30 minutes to complete from start to finish.
There are three visa options for you to choose from: a single-entry visa valid for up to 10 days, a single-entry visa that allows a stay of up to 30 days, and a multiple-entry visa that allows travelers to spend up to 30 days in Oman over a 1-year period. You will be able to select the type of visa that you want when filling out the application.
How Long Does It Take to Get a Visa for Oman from Taiwan?
After completing the form and submitting payment, you will have to wait for approval of your eVisa to Oman. This will be received via the email address provided in the application form. The average time for receiving an eVisa to Oman is usually less than 24 hours. This may take a bit longer due to increased demand, but the average processing time is approximately 20 hours. Once processed, the Oman eVisa will be sent to the traveler’s email.
Oman Embassies in Taiwan
There is one Omani embassy in Taipei, the capital. The embassy is officially called the Commercial Office of the Sultanate of Oman-Taiwan and is located at:
110, Taiwan, Taipei City, Xinyi District, Section 5, Xinyi Road, 5號.