If you are looking to open an Oman visa and have a Pakistan passport, we have compiled a step-by-step guide on how to apply for an Omani visa and the requirements needed.
Please note that before you can apply for the Oman eVisa, you must have a Residence Permit from a GCC Country. The GCC Countries are Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
How to apply for the Oman visa from Pakistan
To apply for an eVisa for Oman from Pakistan, you must meet the basic requirements: please be sure to have at least 6 months of validity in your Pakistan passport; have supporting documentation (such as a copy of your passport, personal details, accommodations and travel itinerary); and a copy of your GCC residency permit.
After collecting these documents, you may apply for your Oman visa by going to the online application.Oman eVisa for Pakistani Citizens
Oman eVisa Application from Pakistan
The online visa application should take you about one hour to complete. You can expect to hear a decision within 24 hours, although it may take a bit more time if there is high demand or a busy season.
Oman eVisa requirements from Pakistani Citizens
There are some Oman tourist eVisa requirements from Pakistan citizens, which we have compiled into a list below:
- Passport – it is mandatory for all Pakistani citizens to have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the time that they enter Oman.
- Passport details — Aside from having a valid passport, applicants will also need to provide key details such as their passport serial number, expiration date, nationality, and so on.
- A recent digital photo –It is necessary to have at least one digital photo of you (the traveler) that was taken in the last 6 months. Please make sure that the photo is clearly visible and in color. The file size must be no more than 512 KB.
- Email address — Once you have completed your Oman eVisa application for Pakistani citizens, please be sure to have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
- A form of payment — Finally, you must have a form of payment (such as a debit or credit card) in order to pay for your Oman visa.
Please note that you may be requested to send additional paperwork, such as bank statements, travel and/or health insurance, proof of accommodation and/or airline tickets, reference letters, or other documents. While this is not mandatory, it is a good idea to keep such documents on hand in case the embassy requests further information.Apply for eVisa
Oman Embassy in Pakistan
There is one Oman embassy in Pakistan. The official name is the Omani Embassy in Islamabad, Pakistan, and is located at House No 11, Street 61, Sector F-7/4, P. O. Box 1194, Islamabad, Pakistan. The current ambassador is Mr. Al Sheikh Mohammed Omer Ahmed Al Marhoon. The embassy is open from Monday to Friday.
If you are planning to apply for an Oman visa from Pakistan or simply have questions about the process, our team of experts are here to help. Feel free to get in touch by contacting us, and we will do our best to answer your questions and guide you through the process!