Oman Online Visa from Japan
Before you can pack your bags and board a plane, however, it is mandatory for citizens of Japan to have a visa before they can enter the country of Oman. Thankfully, the process of applying for a visa for Oman is quick and simple: it takes less than 30 minutes to fill out and submit an application. There is no need to visit the local embassy, have an in-person interview, or spend time doing tedious paperwork, and best of all, you can complete your application from the comfort of your own home!
If you are planning a trip to Oman or are just curious about what to expect, look no further. Our guide will take you through the requirements, visa application, and everything you need to know to get an Oman visa for your Japanese passport.
How to Apply for an Oman Visa from Japan
The easiest and quickest way to get an Oman eVisa for Japanese citizens is to apply for the visa on the internet. This can be done by filling out the Oman visa online application form with a few basic pieces of information, such as the traveler’s name, passport details, travel itinerary, and so on. The application should take no more than 30 minutes to complete thanks to the streamlined questions and simple process.
After you have submitted your application, it takes an average of fewer than 24 hours to receive a visa approval, although this may vary due to demand and the number of applications.
Oman eVisa Application from Japan
The Oman visa for Japanese passport holders has different validities, depending on the option that applicants select. Currently, there are three options:
- A single-entry visa valid for up to 10 days
- A single-entry visa that allows a stay of up to 30 days
- A multiple-entry visa that allows travelers to spend up to 30 days per entry in Oman over a one-year period
If you are planning to transit through Oman, stays of up to 6 hours are not required to apply for an eVisa Oman (since it is counted as a short term transit). Please note that you must have onward tickets for your final destination if you plan to do so.Apply for eVisa
Oman eVisa Requirements for Japanese Citizens
There are a few important Oman Visa Requirements that Japanese travelers must have in order to submit their application. Here is a step-by-step guide on what is needed:
- Passport: it is mandatory for all Japanese travelers to have a valid passport with at least 6 months’ validity from the time that they enter the country of Oman.
- Passport details: Aside from having a valid passport, you will also need to provide details such as your passport number, expiration date, nationality, and so on. It is recommended to keep this information close by so that you can have easy access while filling out the application.
- A recent digital photo: It is necessary to have at least one digital photo of you (the traveler) that was taken in the last 6 months. The file size must be no more than 512 KB.
- Email address: Once you have completed your Oman eVisa application for Japanese citizens, please be sure to have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
- A form of payment: Finally, you must have a valid form of payment (such as a credit or debit card) in order to pay for your Oman visa.
Oman Embassies in Japan
There is one Oman embassy in Japan’s capital city, Tokyo. The currently appointed ambassador is Khalid bin Hashil Al-Muslahi. The address is:
4 Chome-2-17 Hiroo,