Oman eVisa for Iraqi citizens
Apply online for the Oman Online Visa from Iraq
If you are an Iraqi citizen planning a trip to Oman, there is one very important requirement you must have to enter the country: a visa! Luckily, getting an Oman visa for Iraqi citizens and passport holders is very simple if you qualify for the evisa (electronic visa) program.
To learn more about the Omani evisa, we have compiled a step by step guide that lists the requirements, process, and how to apply.
Do Iraqi Citizens Need a Visa for Oman?
Yes, Iraqi citizens are expected to have a visa before they can legally enter the country of Oman. Travelers can apply for their Oman visa in-person at an embassy, or take advantage of the evisa (electronic visa) program.
Oman eVisa for Iraqi Travelers
If you are an Iraqi citizen planning to apply for an electronic visa (evisa), there is a simplified procedure for obtaining your visa. To be eligible for the electronic visa, you must have a Residence Permit from a GCC Country. The GCC Countries are Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
If you meet this requirement, you are eligible to apply for your visa for Oman from Iraq through an online application. You will need to submit a list of documents (please see below for more details) through the online application system. The application process takes about one hour, and you can expect to receive a response from the embassy usually within 24 hours.
Oman Tourist eVisa Requirements from Iraq
Before you start your application, there are a few Oman visa requirements for Iraqi citizens that have to be taken into consideration. Here is a brief overview of the requirements for obtaining the Omani visa:
- Passport – it is mandatory for all Iraqi citizens to have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the time that they enter the country of Oman.
- Passport details — Aside from having a valid passport, Iraqi applicants will also need to provide key details about their passport, such as the serial number, expiration date, nationality, and so on.
- A recent digital photo –It is necessary to have at least one digital photo of the traveler that was taken in the last 6 months. Please make sure that the photo is clearly visible and in color. The file size must be no more than 512 KB.
- Email address — Once you have completed your Oman eVisa application for Iraqi citizens, please be sure to have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
- A form of payment — Finally, you must have a form of payment (such as a debit or credit card) in order to pay for your Oman visa.
Please note that you may be required to provide additional documentation, such as a copy of your GCC country visa; basic travel itinerary; bank statements, travel and/or health insurance, proof of accommodation and/or airline tickets, reference letters, or other documents.
Oman Embassies in Iraq
There is one Oman embassy in Iraq, and it is located in the country’s capital. The exact address is Hay Al- Andalous (Al-Dawoodi) Mahalla 613, Way No.11 House No.2. The embassy is currently undergoing changes and is expected to reopen sometime later this year.
If you are an Iraqi citizen, it is important to secure your visa for Oman before you travel.