Oman eVisa for Chinese Citizens
Oman Online Visa Application from China
Oman is one of the most underrated countries in the Middle East: its close proximity to the United Arab Emirates and Qatar make it easy to get to, while its dozens of amazing attractions make it an exciting up-and-coming tourist destination. Whether it’s exploring the Muttrah Souq (market) and buying souvenirs for friends back home; marveling at the architecture of the Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque; or relaxing on the famous beaches in Musandam, there’s something for everyone in Oman.
However, before you can buy your ticket and get on the next available flight, it is important to have an Oman visa to enter the country! Getting an Oman visa is quick and simple, thanks to the country’s eVisa system. Instead of having to wait at the local embassy, travelers can apply and pay online from the comfort of their own home. The visa will be electronically processed and sent to your email, so you don’t have to take any extra steps.
If you’re ready to apply, our straightforward guide will show you what requirements are needed, how to apply, and what to know before getting a visa to Oman.
Do Chinese citizens need a visa for Oman?
Yes. It is mandatory to have an Oman visa for China passport holders before they can enter the country. Luckily, it is very easy to apply for an Oman visa from the comfort of your own home.
How to get an Oman eVisa for Chinese Citizens?
The quickest and easiest way to get an Oman eVisa for Chinese citizens is to apply for one online. The process is simple: the traveler has to fill out the online application for an Oman visa, pay the fees, and wait for the eVisa Oman for Chinese citizens to be approved and delivered to their email inbox. In fact, the process is so hassle-free that it can be done in under one hour.
When going through the visa application, travelers can choose which visa type they prefer to receive. There are three options:
- Single entry valid for a stay of up to 10 days
- Single entry valid for a stay of up to 30 days
- Multiple entry visa for a total combined stay of 30 days in Oman that is valid for one year
The processing time for an Oman eVisa from China is usually under 24 hours but can sometimes take more (depending on factors such as demand and public holidays).
What are the Oman online visa Requirements for Chinese citizens?
Before you start your application, there are a few Oman visa requirements that Chinese citizens have to take into consideration. Here is a brief overview:
- Passport: all Chinese applicants need to have a valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the time that they enter the country of Oman.
- Passport details: Aside from having a valid passport, you will also need to provide details such as your passport number, expiration date, nationality, and so on. It is recommended to keep this information close by so that you can have easy access while filling out the application.
- A recent digital photo: Please have at least one digital photo of you that was taken in the last 6 months. The file size must be no greater than 512 KB.
- Email address: Once you have completed your Oman eVisa application for Chinese citizens, please be sure to have a valid email address so that you can receive your electronic visa.
Visit Oman from China
Once you have your visa ready, it is time to visit Oman! There are plenty of daily connections from China to Oman from major cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, and so on. The most popular airlines include Etihad, Qatar, Emirates, Turkish, and China Airlines. Most flights will take you to Muscat, the capital of Oman, although there are other variants to other Oman cities such as Sohar, Salalah, Khasab and more.
Oman Embassy in China
The Embassy of the Sultanate of Oman is located in Beijing, China. Should you need to visit the embassy in person, you can find it at No. 6, Liang Ma He Nan Lu, Chao Yang District, Beijing 100600, where Mr. Abdullah Saleh Al Saadi is the current ambassador.
Whether you plan to visit Oman for a day, a week, or even a month, it is important to secure your visa first. By following the steps above and securing your visa beforehand, your trip will be easier and stress-free. If you have any questions, our team of visa experts are ready to help out – feel free to contact us at any time!