Oman has doubled the number of tourists visiting the country in the last 10 years, welcoming over 3 million visitors in 2019 alone. Due to this increase of travelers, Oman has updated the visa application process and Brazilians can now apply for the Oman visa from the comfort of their home by means of their computer or device.
Accessing the country has, therefore, become easier thanks to the Oman tourist visa. The process to obtain the Oman tourist visa for Brazilian citizens online is quick, simple and most importantly secure.
How Can Brazilian Citizens Travel to Oman?
It is recommended for all travelers from Brazil who wish to explore all that Oman has to offer for short-term holidays to request the Oman e-Visa. This page explains the necessary steps and requirements for obtaining the Oman visa as a Brazilian.
What Are the Types of Omani Visas Available to Brazilians?
Brazilians planning to visit Oman will first need to decide which visa type they will need. To best suit travelers’ needs, the following visas are available depending on the duration of one’s stay:
- 30-day single-entry visa: This permit is valid for a sojourn of up to 30 days in Oman
- 30-day multiple-entry visa: This visa allows a total stay of 30 days in Oman and is valid for 1 year
- 28-day single-entry visa: A single entry visa for Brazilians who are legal residents of one of the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries (GCC) for a trip of up to 28 days in Oman. GCC countries include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
What Are the Requirements for the Oman Visa for Brazilians?
Brazilian citizens are eligible to obtain the online Oman eVisa. The online application process is fast and easy with only a few documents and conditions required. It is recommended to review the checklist of the Oman visa requirements for citizens of Brazil before beginning the application.
- A valid email address: In order to receive the electronic visa once the application has been completed, the foreigner will need a valid email address that can send and receive emails.
- A valid Brazilian passport: It is necessary that all applicants hold a passport which must have at least 6 months validity remaining from the date of entry into Oman. Passport details must be provided, including the applicant’s legal name, passport number, expiration date, and other additional information.
- Applicant’s digital photo: A clear digital photo showing the applicant’s face must be submitted. The photo must have been taken in the last 6 months and the file size cannot exceed 512 KB.
- A valid credit or debit card: This is required to process the payment of the nonrefundable fee for the Oman tourist visa for Brazilian citizens.
How can Brazilians Apply for the Oman Visa?
As mentioned above, Brazilian citizens are able to apply for an Oman visa through the online application. The speedy online process can be completed in a few minutes. The application form has been designed to be straightforward and will guide foreigners step by step to fill in the required information.
Applicants will be instructed to provide basic personal information. Then, they will list all the relevant passport details as outlined above.
Finally, applicants will be asked to submit a recent digital photo and then proceed to fill out payment information in order to lodge the application.Apply for Oman Visa now
What Do Brazilians Need Upon Arrival to Oman?
In order to enter Oman, Brazilian citizens must ensure to bring the printed out Oman visa that they have obtained online.
Upon entering the country of Oman, a customs agent at the airport will ask travelers to show the Oman E-Visa along with the Brazilian passport used to complete the application. Preparing the necessary documents before arrival will guarantee a stress-free entry to the country.